Do you have 10 or more people who want to come together to serve others? Let us help you make it happen. The following steps relate to the group process.
1) Pick a group leader.
2) Review the available Service Opportunities. Contact FEI to determine trip dates and get additional information. Email email@example.com or call 360.574.3343.
2) Download the Fact Sheet for your trip, which provides trip details including location information, trip fees, payment schedule and contact information.
(Fact Sheets are available on the trip details page for your location.)
3) Group Leader must review, sign and return the Coordination Agreement (CA) with the non-refundable $250 coordination fee to FEI. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 360.574.2118, mail: 15121-A NE 72nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98686) NOTE: If you are faxing or scanning and emailing your CA, please be sure to make your deposit payment online.
Once the CA and fee are received, your Team Coordinator will send you a link for the online application.
4) Every Team Member needs to fill out the online application (the link will be provided to the Group Leader by the Team Coordinator).
5) We'll send each team member a Team Pack full of important information including a team t-shirt, specific packing lists, training materials, and other necessary items.
6) Your team coordinator will introduce you to your trip Facilitator. Your Facilitator will contact you prior to your trip.
Prepare you hearts for the trip. Be sure to spend time going through the training materials in your Team Packs as a group. These materials will greatly assist your preparation.
8) Go!!! And be the hands of feet of Jesus to a world in desperate need for his touch.