1. We believe in God the Father, who through Christ created the heavens and earth, who is perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, fully God and fully man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, sinless in this life, making atonement for the sins of the world by His death on the cross.
3. We believe in His resurrection, His ascension into heaven, and His high-priestly intercession for His people that they may experience full salvation and His indwelling presence.
4. We believe in His personal, visible return to earth according to His promise.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Godhead, sent to convict the world of sin, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower those who believe in Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that all people by nature and by choice are sinners, but that God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
7. We believe that those who put their faith in Christ as Lord and Savior will rejoice in God’s presence for eternity, but those who refuse to put their trust in Him will be forever separated from Him.
8. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word, divinely and uniquely inspired, absolutely trustworthy, and having supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
9. We believe in the Church, the body of Christ, of which Christ Himself is the Head, and of which all regenerated people are members.
10. We believe that Christ commissioned the Church to proclaim the gospel in word and deed throughout the world, to encourage believers in the faith, and to teach and train believers in the principles of godly, fruitful living.
11. We believe God created human beings male and female in His image, and designed sexual relations to be experienced only in the context of marriage between one biological man and one biological woman. These parameters were created to help us reflect His unique characteristics and understand Christ’s devoted relationship to His Church. Only when we embrace them can we flourish under His created order (Gen. 1:26-28; 2:24; Matt. 19:1-11; 1 Cor. 6:9; Eph. 5:22-33; Heb. 13:4). This position also aligns with the cultural perspectives in our program locations, increasing unity as we serve together.